Force by Design
Force by Design is a cloud computing consulting firm with expertise in Salesforce implementation and custom Force.com application development. Our Rockstar consultants help organizations large and small become successful in their use and adoption of cloud technologies. Having worked with clients in every industry ranging from non-profit to high tech, we view every project as a partnership and are ecstatic about the success we help our clients achieve.
For over a decade, organizations have been leveraging salesforce.com to see more success with their CRM systems. With the advent of the Force.com platform, customers can extend that technology past CRM to any database application. According to Nucleus Research, developments done using the Force.com platform are nearly five times faster to project completion and end-users are closing leads faster and more efficiently. Force by Design focuses on adding value by cutting the cost of traditional development, improving business processes for success, and improving the bottom line by increasing user adoption.
Whether it’s implementing salesforce.com for the first time, optimizing an existing implementation, or building a custom application on the Force.com platform, Force by Design is the salesforce.com expert.
Did you know that 42% of CRM systems go completely unused after purchase? Force by Design clients have a 100% organization adoption rate and an 80% user adoption rate, do not become a statistic, and choose a firm that has your success in mind.
- Specialized in implementing and optimizing ServiceCloud deployments.
- Custom Force.com Application Development.
- Customized training and curriculum.
- Data migration from legacy CRM tools and data cleaning and de-duplicating.
- salesforce.com Gold Cloud Alliance Partner.
- Maintains more than a 90% customer satisfaction rating in the salesforce.com AppExchange.
- Experts in cloud-based computing, call center management, CRM implementation, mobile application development, and business strategy and process design.
- Our methodology is a collection of best practices based on hundreds of implementations.
- 100% organizational adoption rate and an 80% user adoption rate.
- 100% ROI within one year of implementation.
- 400% lead conversion improvement.
- Reduction in the number of leads that fail to convert to sales.